Hi Mike,

thanks for testing. This is all very very strange.

On my Mac I get what I posted earlier. On one Vista machine, I get what you
describe. On one XP machine (System Language set to Czech) I get the same
result as on the Mac. I do not get it...

On the vista box, the HTMLtext returns ý for the character ý. If I use
this entity on a mac I get an apple sign. Tried setting the text font to no
avail. Could you do me a favour and tell me what the effective textfont of the
field you pasted to is, and what the language setting of your XP box is?

Thanks a heap!