Dear Richmond ,

Thank you for your advices. I'll probably will have to ask you when I'll begin doiing the job.

As for my friend I am not sure I will be able to contact him before the fall. I was planning just to send him your stacks, for him to play with. I thought he could be interested in using theml; but late I realized that they are more english than general phonetics.
If he, or somebody else in Toulouse would like to use tem I'll let you know first.

Добра вечер

[ By the way, do you receive my Unicode "bulgarian":words? I am taking a paent for them! ]