This is driving me nuts. I've got a HC stack (the last one I'm still using - all others already imported into Rev) which I'm trying to convert. I'm resizing it and and I've edited the bg graphic in Photoshop. I've saved it as a .png file, and can replace the original with it by changing the reference to it in the object inspector to an external file. But I'd like to have it in the stack and not external. Every attempt to do this results in something getting screwed up - either the graphic becomes a solid gray field (which exists as another background in the stack) or else something else gets screwed up when I try to bring it in as "new control" - like it ends up only on the current card. If I import it into the image library, it sticks itself on top of the current card. If I delete that image, it then disappears from the library too. If I select the bogus gray background and try to edit that externally by selecting the pencil tool in the inspector, nothing happens at all (but that works OK for card images). What am I doing wrong?