Mark Wieder wrote:

Richard-

Sunday, June 13, 2010, 12:15:06 PM, you wrote:

I thought ditto was only available to Win users running the Enterprise
versions with the Unix shell extras.  Does XP home support it?

Don't know.
Or care, really.
That script is for a button on the installer and runs on OSX.
It's the part that takes the zipped binary out of the custom prop,
uncompresses it, and makes an executable binary app.

Thanks. For the Mac side I've been using chmod for that.

The trick was finding a way to install a Mac-runnable app from Windows, something that continues to elude me.

Oh well, the zip-file-plus-read-me has sufficed well enough...

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World