I look forward to reading your e-mail, Pierre.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.