On Jun 16, 2010, at 4:17 PM, Mark Smith wrote:

Hi Peter, no doubt the day will come. Thanks for the tip (I'm filing these away in a word document. Mark Schonewille will undoubtedly need something to base his FAQ on!)

-- M

I save my collected tips in a Rev stack. Searchable. And poetically appropriate.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmb...@gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Brigham MD
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 8:27 AM

A useful nugget -- if you need to get the current card of a stack that
is not the frontmost stack, use the undocumented term
"currentcard" (note lack of space character) -- as in:
put the currentcard of stack "myStack" into cc
which gets you something like:
card id 1002

"Currentcard" is equivalent to "this card" but works with any open
stack, returning the id of the card that is currently showing in that
stack. In your case this is unnecessary, as you are apparently needing
to deal only with the one stack, so "this card" will do fine.