On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 5:57 PM, Sarah Reichelt <sarah.reich...@gmail.com>wrote:

> put "!c" before line 10 of button "Edit"
>
> Then you need to move it if the item is un-checked.
> I usually grab the text of the button, replace "!c" with empty, apply
> any required check marks, the put the variable back into the menu
> button.

Been a while since I've done this, but I seem to remember that you can use
"!u" to uncheck an item, that way if you have a menu that you don't want to
be modifying all the time with a lot of parsing, you can put "!u" in front
of all the menu items, and change char 2 to "c" or "u" as you please.

Untested, and I'm not sure if it works or if it's not "!u" but something
else. But might be worth looking into.

Jeff M.