Ken Ray wrote:
Depends on your objective. If the aim of the "isAColor" function is to
determine whether the passed parameter can be used as a parameter in
setting one of the color properties, then I think the function
performs as designed.

My issue isn't with *your* "isAColor" function - it's with the built-in "is
a color" function (or is it statement?)... I meant that this:

  put "1000,1000,1000" is a color

should return "false" instead of "true".

I agree. If "is a date" doesn't wrap, colors shouldn't either. This returns false:

  put "13/133/09" is a date

So for consistency, and to avoid confusion, "1000,1000,1000" shouldn't be a color. I think that's what most people would expect.

Now, dates can also be single integers (they're considered seconds) so single color integers could also be considered...um...whatever they're considered.