On 06/29/2010 06:36 PM, Mark Stuart wrote:
Hi all,

Platform: WinXP
Rev: revStudio 4.0

I'm wanting to get all possible screen resolutions from a Windows
computer.
I know "the screenRects" gets the current resolution from all attached
screens, but I want to get all possible screen resolution range settings
from only 1 of the screens.

Eg: on my computer screen, the range goes from 800x600 all the way to
1280x1024.
I want to get each of the settings in this range.

Anyone know if revStudio has this function or do I have to get it with a
VBScript, or something?

I have just spent a quick 10 minures fossicking around in the
RunRev Dictionary which seems, unfortunately, to suggest
that one can only obtain the screen resolutions that monitors
are currently set to by the OS.

This is actually quite an old "chestnut" as I explored this a few
years back when I wanted to reset an end-user's screen rect;
but found that I couldn't.