Andre Garzia wrote:
I am also having trouble with export snapshot as well... since the
revBrowserSnapshot does not work, I decided to give old export snapshot
command a try:

thats the error I am receiving:

Error description: export: no image selected, or image not open

      export snapshot from rect "1472,144,2112,624" to tSnapshot as PNG

The code is the one above. I've tried exporting to files as well, same
error...

Any clues? Can both export snapshot commands be broken?

I was just trying out export snapshot to see if I could help, and I wasn't having any trouble with that part. I was using:

 export snapshot from the mousecontrol to tSnapshot
 put tSnapshot

When I held the mouse over a button and executed that from the message box, the message box filled with image binary data. So that works. I didn't specify a format, I let the engine choose it.

What I can't do is set an image from the variable. I know there's a way, but I don't remember it. If I use the imagedata I get something that is close but not correct. If I use "put tSnapshot into img 1" or "set the text of img 1 to tSnapshot", the image snaps to the correct dimensions as though it was accomodating the new image size, but nothing shows. The image is white.

That's as far as I got. Where's Scott Rossi when you need him?