Thanks, Andre.

That is what I will do.

-=>JB<=-

On Jul 3, 2010, at 6:30 AM, Andre Garzia wrote:

:-O

Someone uses the image library?

What I do is create a stack or card to hold all the images then I just
import the folder that contains them into that card or stack.

There's a menu item for that.

:-D

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 9:39 AM, -= JB =- <sund...@pacifier.com> wrote:

Is there a fast way to import a whole folder of icons into the Image
Library
or do you need to import one file at a time?

-=>JB<=-

-- http://www.andregarzia.com All We Do Is Code.