Steve King wrote:
Hi

I am exporting a screen image of a card to file.
I allow the user to select a filename then save the image using the script
below. I have had to add a 400mS wait in for the save dialogue to vanish
before the snapshot is taken. This works OK, but is there a better way to do
it that guarantees that the save dialogue will be gone first?

I can't figure out why that's happening, since file dialogs halt the script until they are closed.

You could avoid the whole issue by not using the screen coordinates (which capture everything) and instead use the card as the reference. That will capture only the card's bitmap and will ignore any other windows that are open.

 export snapshot from this card to file UserFileName as JPEG