Peter,

Thanks for your tips from using Free Pascal with Rebol. You have confirmed what I though from the Free Pascal Compiler (FPC) documentation, that it should be able to make libraries that are indistinguishable from those made from a C compiler.

Now it is more a question of time, as I am busy with some other (paying) projects written in Revolution, and so the FPC Externals SDK really is just a side project to do in those spare(?!) moments.
--
Scott McDonald

RunRevPlanet.com
"Components, Stacks, Tools and Resources for Runtime Revolution"
www.runrevplanet.com