> Since moving beyond 3.0, his customers seem to be experiencing
> a lot more "app unexpectedly quit" crashes.

I've had some crashes and lock-ups with Rev 4.0 Mac, not sure what all patterns. (Rev 4.0 Win is rock-solid.) If you have problems for that standalone you might go back to the 3.0 or 3.5 engine temporarily, then move back up at the next Rev update. File format compatibility between versions is great, isn't it!

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy
--
WordLib: Import MS Word and OpenOffice documents
http://curryk.com/wordlib.html

Need custom software development or RunRev help?
http://curryk.com/consulting/