b.t.w. may I ask (as a non native English speaker) what is the difference between "going West" (is it good?) and "going South" (the later seems quite negative) ? Are the any other ways like "going North", "going East" or "going SouthEast" with some very special meanings in them :-)?

Viktoras

Mark Wieder wrote:
Richmond-