On 07/09/2010 09:37 PM, Roger Guay wrote:
I'm probably doing something stupid again, but with all the hoopla about data
grids, I finally decided to delve into them. So, I went to the Data Grid
lessons on lessons.runrev.com and to my surprise, my dictionary in Rev 4.0.0
does not contain any of the data grid properties like dgText and dgData. What's
up with that? Moreover, the first few lesson example scripts in the Rev Lessons
do not work!

TIA for your help and patience,
Roger