Mike,

To get all the associated files (images, css, javascripts) fine loading along
the main html file, you need to replace the relative path of those ones by the
absolutes ones, if they are not loading from the same path than your irev
script including the "get url ; put it" commands.

<?rev
get url "http://www.runrev.com";

replace the relative path of the css by the absolute one in it
replace the relative path of the javascript by the absolute one in it
replace the relative path of the image by the absolute one in it
etc...

put it
?>

Best, P.

Le 10 juil. 2010 à 19:10, Michael Kann a écrit :

> Greetings Pierre,
>
> The following works:
>
> <?rev
> get url "http://www.runrev.com";
> put it
> ?>
>
> But the script loses some images and formatting along the way. If we just
> want the html source then it works fine.
>
> Mike

Pierre Sahores
mobile : (33) 6 03 95 77 70

www.woooooooords.com