On 7/19/10 9:45 AM, Richard Miller wrote:

I'd really like to hear from Revolution management as to when this will
be fixed. The usefulness of revlets is severely limited if you can't use
them to save any data to disk under Internet Explorer. I may be missing
some solution to this, but I can't find it.

I don't think there's much a third-party company can do to fix it. Windows OS is blocking write commands, so in effect it's locking the disk. It's the same as trying to write to a protected folder on OS X or Linux, you can't do it without the user's permission.

I haven't looked, but you might be able to find which setting(s) need to be changed by googling Microsoft-related blogs and developer info. There must be other CGIs and plugins that require the same thing.