To: "How to use Revolution" <use-revolution@lists.runrev.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: RevBrowserOpen et mac os x

Dear Olivier,

First of all, strings should ALWAYS be surrounded by quotes:

put revBrowserOpen(tWinID, field "adresse" of card "navigateur") into sBrowserId

Apparently, the browser external is not loaded. You can check the externalCommands of stack Home in the IDE:

if the externalCommands of stack "Home" contains "browser" then
  -- go ahead
else
  -- show error message
end if

Are you testing this on your Mac in the IDE or as a standalone?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com