I decided to buy into Rodeo to help support a new nifty tool.  At the time, I
did not have a need for it.  Soon after my purchase I realized that a new
project we are working on might benefit from Rodeo and thus began questioning
Jerry about getting media functionality.  I am not sure if Sarah could mind
read my thought or not, but my feature request showed up the very next day in
Rodeo 2 beta.

We can now play video and audio files in rodeo apps.  Pretty cool indeed.
Thanks Sarah for anticipating all my needs at the speed of thought.  :)

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com