Bonjour Malte,

No sure there is a way to do that with a command from data grid (others might tell us ;-))

In such a case I return to general rev scripting.

Try this:

   local tTheData,
   --------
set the dgProp["sort by column"] of grp "datagrid" to empty -- remove any column sorting that might be active
   put the dgText of grp "datagrid" into tTheData
   set the itemDel to tab
   sort lines of tTheData ascending numeric by word 2 of item 2 of each
   set the dgText of grp "datagrid" to tTheData
end mouseUp

Hope this help

Best regards from Grenoble

André