André, Jacque, Mark,

Thanks for these ideas. Actually, I was hoping for an overall solution for this as oposed to various ideas as to how to approach various single characters which cause problems. Does anybody have any experience with the Blowfish solution? This might be the overall solution I'm looking for.

Thanks,

Ray