I saw your later post, but thought I'd mention ....

it should be

function titlecase  pString

rather than

function titlecase, pString

(i.e. no comma between name and parameter list)

-- Alex.

On 10/08/2010 17:33, Gregory Lypny wrote:
Hello everyone,

Is it possible to call a file of functions for On-Rev?  I created a file called
functions.irev.  In it, I put a function that converts strings to title case.

<?rev
function titleCase, pString
-- do stuff
return theResult
end titleCase
?>

I then placed an HTML object on a web page with

<?rev
include functions.irev
put titleCase("THIS SENTENCE WAS CONVERTED TO TITLE CASE.")
?>

but unfortunately, I get nothing.

Regards,

Gregory