On 8/16/10 3:49 PM, Jonathan Lynch wrote:
I am trying to figure out how to copy text that contains a link into a Rev
field, such that the link information is preserved. It seems that some
formatting, such as bolding, text size, and text font are preserved, but
that link information is entirely stripped out.

Is there a way to do this? Am I missing something obvious?

If the links are really in there, they should be in the htmltext of the clipboard, i.e.:
 set the htmltext of fld x to the clipboardData["html"]

That will put the underlines and links into the field, but you'll have to handle the actual navigation after a click by examining the parameter passed in the linkClicked message and figuring out what to do.