Hi, all. I've checked the archives and don't see any answer to this problem.
I'm running Rev 4.0 Enterprise in Windows 7 (under bootcamp on an iMac).
When I choose Check for Updates under Help, the updater opens, but seems to
stall at the beginning of the update process. Basically nothing happens, it
just says

Updating.

and the progress bar makes no progress. What's going on? I checked to make
sure my registration allowed me to update, and indeed it does (good till
August 15, 2011).

rand valentine