Hello everyone,

On-rev question about collecting web form information.  Suppose I have a
questionnaire that uses 40 sequentially named menus for the answer choices.  I
could collect them individually like this.

        put $_POST["Q1"] into q1
        put $_POST["Q2"] into q2
        put $_POST["Q3"] into q3
        put $_POST["Q4"] into q4
        put $_POST["Q5"] into q5
        put $_POST["Q40"] into q40

But of course my first inclination is to avoid 40 lines and use a loop.  So I
tried

        repeat with i=1 to 40
        put $_POST[(quote & Q & i & quote)] & comma after theSubmission
        end repeat

and a number of variations, such as,

        (quote & Q & the value of i & quote)

but all I ever get returned is an empty list, i.e., {,,,,,,,,,,,,}.  Any
suggestions?

Regards,

Gregory