On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 4:46 PM, stephen barncard <
stephenrevoluti...@barncard.com> wrote:

> That was it. The date format.  Thanks very much, Andre.

Stephen,

I don't know what you are using this particular cookie for, but just thought
I'd comment on something for everyone else following the thread...

If you are dealing with logins and using a cookie for that, I find it is
usually bad practice to use an expired cookie for that as opposed to
handling the expire server-side: typically within the database itself, and
letting the cookie just be a unique identifier that tells the server what
row in the database to be looking at. It makes the cookie cleaner and is
more secure.

Jeff M.