Hello folks,

I am being encouraged by customers to update and improve a Rev built product I
produced many years ago.  I have a wish list for functionality changes, but I
am slightly depressed at how ugly and old the original looks.  I have decided
to start again from scratch, so there are no limitations on what I can do,
other than those imposed by Rev and my abilities (mostly the latter).

I have no background in design, but would like to make the product look better
and up to date.  I know I can pretty much change the appearance of anything in
Rev, but this is a serious product for technical use, so I am not thinking oval
windows and faux glass skins.   I also strongly subscribe to the view that less
is more, so I don't want reflections and things swooshing about.  Are there any
books or online resources on making software look simple and good?

Thanks

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow
Carlton Glasgow Partnership