Hi Ken,

I'm running RR 2.0. I think Monte's right in that I have some more reading to do. I should have known saving/opening files wouldn't be *completely* platform-independent. Thanks for the tip though, on this being a possible version issue

And thanks, Monte, for the link to your enhanced distribution builder!

Take care,

Jim