Not to dis anyone's product, but it should be plainly stated, unless things
have improved, that by Filemaker Databases, the developer means ONLY the
Filemaker Databases. If you have scripts, I do not think it imports those, and
last time I tried it, forms were also not imported. I'll say no more.

Bob