Thanks to everyone who replied - it was very helpful.

Stephen, I have had the same experience - propagation is very rapid (I also use both Dreamhost and on-rev :-)

But in this case, the one person who actually matters is still not able to see her own website. I'm starting to think it's her computer, not DNS (though the web tool I mentioned says that 6 out of the 20 sites it uses worldwide still do not see the domain properly).

I'll try Wayne's suggestions re. Windows / Firefox - or maybe just get her to switch off/on her computer and see if that helps.

Thanks again
-- Alex.