> On 9/16/10 10:42 AM, Jeff Massung wrote: <snip good stuff>

Jeff, thanks for your help, and thanks to everyone else who posted too. Now that Riccardo is on the list he can respond directly to questions, which is much better than me trying to serve as intermediary. I hope you smart people can help him figure out what the problem is. It doesn't seem to be universal, but I do agree it appears to be some kind of OS settings -- especially since the one and only other report we've had about it was solved by a reinstall of Win7.