For anyone already curious about this, if you have an existing license for a
version of Revolution, when you go into your account settings you'll find that
you're already licensed for LiveCode. You can download the release 4.5, now
called LiveCode, and as you run it you do a log in using your Rev account email
and password. Then it shows you the license you have, and you select that you
want to use that license. I had worried briefly, because I was licensed for
another two years of any version of Revolution. That need not have covered the
product if the name changed!

Apart from some of the interface being dark, and the icon being new, it all
looks familiar enough.