But shouldn't it be included? I mean, in the new approach it is one of the distribution methods, just like Mac, Windows, Unix and Web. So I actually expected to find it in the Standalone application settings as one of the tabs. And let the license prevent or enable me to use it...

Or am I thinking too far ahead now?

Terry