On 9/22/10 3:06 PM, Mark Stuart wrote:

I looked around the RunRev\Documentation folders and the only pdf file I
see is the LiveCode Users Guide, no others.
So unless I'm misunderstanding what the Store web page is saying about
what the "Complete" license says I'm supposed to have, I'm missing
documentation.

Oh, and if I'm to login to RunRev and download more "modules", then how
is that done? Didn't see it.

You may need to write to support and ask Heather since I'm not sure yet how it works. But the site says you should log into your account and there will be download links there for the products you have purchased. Go to the web site, click the Store link at the top of the page, and log in with the email and password that was sent to you in email in the last couple of days. If you didn't get an email, then click the "forgot password" link and have it sent to you. Once you are in your store account you should see the products you purchased and be able to download them.

But check your hard drive first to see if you have more than just the desktop apps. Each product may be in its own folder, or have its own installer. I'm not sure how it works right now, I got my files before the new store activated.