wayne durden wrote:
My suspicion is that the default folder may not now be what you think it
is...stick a put line or two into the script to put the defaultfolder or
TtargetToOpen into the message box to check that the path in the script is
what you think it is supposed to be.

I think you may be right. Because any script can change it at any time, I tend not to rely on the default folder and instead build full paths on the fly as needed. If I do use the default folder, it's only when I set it myself so I know exactly what it is.

This AppPath function may be helpful for building paths relative to the application stack in both the IDE and in a standalone:

<http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/metacard/2002-September/002553.html>

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World