Le 25 sept. 10 à 22:00, zryip theSlug a écrit :

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 9:29 PM, Andre.Bisseret <andre.bisse...@inria.fr > wrote:
Bonjour,
I have an app. with a main stack which is use to keep one' accounts.
13 cards, on for each month and the last of the year'recapitulation.
On each cards, one data grid, which has been installed with:
-------
copy group "DataGrid" of group "Templates" of stack "revDataGridLibrary" to
this card
-----
Worked as expected up to now.

Now, I want to be able to create new stacks (for each years)
Up to now my stack was named, say "annual accounts".

I just tried to replace the current name with "annual accounts 2010".

Then, all works normally, (the datagrids of the 12 months are working
normally)
EXCEPT the data grid on the year card; when I go to the year card, I got the
following answer message:
---------
An error has occured in behavior for the
column template;
Chunk: can't find stack
with "OK" or "Edit Script"
---------
The same when I click on the button which calculates the data for the year and populates the datagrid: the handler is interrupted and I got several
successive such messages.

What am I missing here?
I would like to be able, for example, to simply clone the stack 2010 (or a
model stack) and only change the name to "annual accounts 2011"

Thanks a lot in advance for any help

Best regards from Grenoble

André

Bonjour André

Have you a default column behavior for this dg?
You can check with your copy of DGH by selecting the dg in the year
card, then open the Behaviors / Templates topic of DGH. If the default
column behavior field is filled, when you click on the 3 dots button,
you will obtain an error message from DGH.

A behavior points to the long id of a btn, so the name of the stack
which contain the behavior btn is store in the behavior. When you
change the name of a stack the link with the behavior is broken.

Bonsoir TheSlug,

Yes I have a default column behavior
Oouuups! indeed, I was completely forgetting that the name of the stack was hidden there!! So I have to reset the behavior of the dataGrid when a new stack is created for a new year

Magnifique your DGH! a very useful tool indeed!

Thanks a lot for your quick and helpful answer; much appreciated ;-))

Have a good night

André

Regards,
--