On 09/28/2010 05:37 PM, Andre.Bisseret wrote:
Bonjour,

I thought it was simple but I am fighting with that for a couple of hours ;-((

I have a stack with several substacks. I want to duplicate the whole thing, changing only the name of the stack (without changing the names of its substacks).

Say, I have a stack "Accounts 2010" and want to get a stack "Accounts 2011" with the same substacks.

Knowing that if I clone the main stack I don't get the substacks, is there a mean to get the whole at the same time?

Any hint appreciated

Best regards from Grenoble

André

P.S. I tend to be exasperated by the message "A stack with the same name as the one you are trying to load is already open what to you want to do etc. etc. etc." gggrrrr ;-))

Quit / Exit RunRev / LiveCode and then make a copy of the stack-file just the same as
you make a copy of any file; rename it.

Done.