Hi everyone,

The Window's version of my app displays the following Menu:

The File and Go Menus are the ones with black backgrounds. The Mac Version is
fine. I've checked the backColors and hilite properties that "might" be the
cause of this idiosyncrasy to no avail. Any ideas. The Windows version is run
in XP under Fusion. Also, something that might be "related" to this: The text
selections in editable text fields are comparably dark. There's probably a
place to set this color, but I've yet to find it. I'm not too "up" on the use
of Windows.

TIA,

Joe Wilkins