I'm having a number of issues with datagrids created in LiveCode 4.5. Datagrids created by Revolution 4.0 still work fine.

I am unable to create custom column behaviors for any columns using the recommended method. I click the plus sign for the column, the card with the row template is displayed, I select the row template group but the Edit Group button in the toolbar or on the Object menu is greyed out and doesn't function. If I select the card containing the template for the datagrid, then select the Row Template group, the Edit Group command is available to me.

I have a default column behavior script which I use for all my datagrids. Those created under 4.0 correctly execute the various handlers in that script but any created under 4.5 never execute any of the handlers in that script (the default column behavior is set to the correct button).

I see two new handlers in the default column behavior supplied with LiveCode - PreFillinData and ResetData. What are some uses for these handlers?

I also saw a recent post to this list regarding some new built in drag and drop reordering handlers in the default script - they don't appear in my default script.

I have been using the Data Group Handler plugin. I have removed it from the Plugins folder in the Application bundle but these problems did not go away.

Any answers much appreciated.

Pete Haworth