Is there a way to change the size of tab stops on an option (or combobox) button's list? I have an Option button that I use to select different cards. There used to be only one "level" of items but the customer has asked to one card to have a second set of levels for one item. For example:

Profile
Bookings
    Arrests
    Charges
    Release
Photos
Maintenance

The problem I have is that the tab stop for the second "nesting" is too far over to the right and I'd like to move it back a little. Is this possible?

Also, can the lines in an option (or combobox) list be colored differently for each item or will I have to hand craft something like that?

Thanks!

len morgan