On Oct 11, 2010, at 2:03 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:

> Sorry, I'm not following -- the shift state is constantly polled/stored, so
> why does the script need to care about the state at all?

He wants to have an action happen when the user presses the shift key. Your
variable knows whether the shift is down, but his routine would have no idea
that it has just been pressed.

> Maybe your script is the same idea as mine :-)

It is, but I sent mine earlier than you, just to disguise the fact that I
copied you, while the idea was still in your head.