Hi René,

You can make a standalone of your splash stack and keep the current mainstack
with its substack(s) as it is. Use the property inspector to add your current
mainstack to the stack files of the splash stack.

If you use my installer, you can still distribute the whole thing as one file
(Windows) or application package (Mac OS) ;-)

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Download the Installer Maker plugin for Runtime Revolution at http://qurl.tk/ce
Create installers for Mac and Windows on *every* Rev-compatible platform. No
additional software needed.