On 10/27/2010 01:18 PM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:
Richmond, on my short Mac keyboard, pressing Fn + Return is the same as Enter.
I don't know what type of laptop you are talking about, but this might
be the answer.

Cheers,
Sarah

Thanks, but what is a Fn button?

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 7:02 PM, Richmond<richmondmathew...@gmail.com>  wrote:
I want to have an end-user press the ENTER key, and NOT the RETURN key;
and that is all "well and jolly" on most PC/Mac keyboards.

BUT, on laptops this seems a "no-no" as there is no numeric keypad to the
right of the qwerty/azerty
part, and what should be the RETURN key seems to combine the functions of
the RETURN and the
ENTER keys . . .

. . . Does anybody know of any way to get round this problem (and I don't
mean remapping to some
completely different key on the keyboard) . . . ???

sincerely, Richmond.