I gave it a rave review just to horse around. We should all do that and see if
people download it more. We might just have a monster on our hands! How about
if the sheep ran around a maze, and tried to gobble up the pile of grass (that
would be you) that was trying to get away? There could be little yellow dots
along the maze path that you had to gobble up before escaping, and piles of cow
manure laying about here and there that if you ate them, repulsed the sheep and
made them run away, but you like. (You are a pile of grass, remember?) Once you
cleared the level you could escape to through the doors to the sheepfold
located in the sides! The quicker you clear the level, the more bonus points
you get. You could have different mazes and then it could go faster and
faster... Okay I'll stop now. :-)

Bob