Lynn Fredricks wrote:

32TB db limit according to this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_relational_database
_management_systems#Limits

Charts like this, especially on Wikipedia should be taken with a grain of
salt. Feature comparisions (yes/no) I can appreciate, but when it comes to
capacity and performance, that's a bit different.

Indeed. With LiveCode, for example, fields can *theoretically* hold up to 4GB, but I pity the person who tries it.

There's often a vast difference between theoretical addressing limits and real-world use, hence my interest in finding actual use cases for SQLite.

There are some database vendors that in their EULAs state you cannot
publish performance data, and also have sued some who have done so.

A curious limitation.  Which ones?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World