On 04.11.10 at 17:29 -0700 charles61 apparently wrote:
Craig,

Your script the first time but I got an error the second time I tried printing saying;

flagging the line end "mouseUp" to button b

and reporting the error message:

button "Print"; execution error at line 287 (Chunk: no such object) near "27", char 31

I went to line 27 which had the code: answer information "Please enter the date."

If any of the mouseUp scripts refers to objects on its card, remember the earlier discussion about references objects -- those scripts need to use full references. Otherwise, you need to change Craig's script to go to each card.

Robert