I'm just fooling around with trying out an animated cursor, and I can't get it to work. I tried importing an animated GIF then setting the cursor to it, but I only get what looks like an opaque white mask of the first frame of the GIF and no animation. Do I conclude that I have to cycle through the frames of the GIF explicitly via script? I would have thought that just setting the cursor to the image id number would take care of that. I can do this with a button icon -- just setting the icon of the button to the image ID of the GIF results in a nice animated button image. Why doesn't his work with a cursor?

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmb...@gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig