> Thanks for the background on that.
>
> If you have a recipe for that please submit a bug report, but to be honest
> I've never seen anything like that in 12 years of working with this engine.
>
> IDs normally begin at 1001 and increment from there for every object added to
> the stack.

I tried setting the stack id to 0 which should mean the id of the next control
to be added to the stack would be 0 and it causes an execution error.
Interestingly though it is possible to set the id to a negative number although
ids of new objects will always be greater than 0. I ended up with two buttons
with the same id which means you can't inspect the second one.

Cheers

Monte