Hi Erik,

nice looking site. that splash of color in
the RunRev link graphic puts some Sonne in

:-)

what was otherwise, ich muss es sagen, a somewhat
grausam GUI. in fact that little bit of yellow
and brown humanizes the blue-red-white
combination.(apologies to France, UK, USA, etc.)

????

I cannot follow you here...

Except the "fun" page my "headline"-images are all greyscale jpgs...

What exactly are you talking about?

What graphics card are you using?
I noticed some evil color changes on windows... :-)

maybe RR could emulate this and add some
earth tones to the surround. this all may
seem obscure, but to "me - the potential buyer"
they have a visceral effect on purchasing
decisions.

Sorry, don't understand...?

Erik

What's up Erik? Had a bad day? ;-) It ain't THAT shabby :-)

Regards

Klaus Major
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.major-k.de